We're back for dine-in service!
Welcome to Time Out Sports Tavern, the hidden gem of the Gaslamp. With our extensive craft beer selection (29 rotating craft beers on tap and 40+ craft beer bottles!), huge liquor selection, delicious food, vintage arcade games, and lovable staff we’re the perfect spot to enjoy dinner, drinks, and a fun night on the town! If you’re not ready to hit the town yet, we understand! We also offer takeout and delivery.
Eat. Drink. Play.
Established in 2011, Time Out Sports Tavern has proved itself to be the beloved spot of both locals and tourist over the years.
We’re locally owned and operated and strive to provide our community and those visiting it with the best service possible.
Whether you’re here watching the game on our screens, enjoying lunch with your coworkers, playing pool and games with friends, unwinding with Happy Hour, or celebrating the weekend, our staff will make sure you have an amazing experience.
Our craft beer and liquor selections are sure to wow you and our delicious menu with fresh ingredients will put your taste buds in awe!
We look forward to seeing you!
Time Out Sports Tavern
We are here!
Watch the Canelo Fight Here!
Call 619.615.0933 to reserve your spot today! We’ve been selling out FAST.
Time Out Beer News
DON’T MISS OUT!
We’ve tapped our LIMITED EDITION Monster Park!!!! 👻👹😈. Our @moderntimesbeer Monsters’ Park is Aged in Bourbon Barrels with vanilla (14.2% Imperial Stout). You don’t wanna miss this one!
NEW STONE BEER!
Stone Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager was born here in Southern California, which is vibrantly influenced by our neighbors to the south. SoCal’s warm weather lends itself to outdoor activities year-round. From surfing our coasts, to snowboarding and biking in the mountains, off-roading through deserted lands, or boating and fishing in our lakes and rivers, this Baja-inspired lager is the perfect companion. Brewed with just the right amount of lime and sea salt, it’s everything a lager should be – crisp, refreshing and full of flavor.
The name is pretty simple: we took “Buena” for good and “-veza” from cerveza. Because we’ve always believed good beer is an important part of a good life. So raise a glass (or can) with us to the buena vida.
IF YOU’RE NOT ON YOUR A$$, YOU MUST WEAR A MASK! Here are our COVID Rules.
Here at Time Out, we are devoted to giving you the safest and most enjoyable experience possible! All of our staff follows strict COVID Guidelines to ensure the safetly of our patrons.
1. If you’re not seated, you must wear a mask! Face mask or covering is required at all times unless eating or drinking. This includes entering the restaurant, leaving the restaurant, and walking to the bathroom.
2. Please be mindful and keep 6 feet away by social distancing yourself from others not in your party.
3. Barstools are set in place for your safety, do not move or rearrange stools. If a seat is needed for your party, please ask your bartender first.
4. Please use sanitizer or wash your hands prior to entering the restaurant and when returning from the bathroom.
5. ALL staff follows CDC guidelines and bar policies while serving.
6. DO NOT be offended if we don’t hug you, we are simply following protocol.
7. Do not enter if you have a fever, cough, or are not feeling well. You will be asked to leave if you are showing any of these symptoms.
8. Please know that seating is limited to a certain capacity, so we kindly ask for your patience.
9. Please follow the layout of the restaurant when going to the bathroom and exiting.
Fresh Ingredients, Tasty Meals
Created With Love
29 Craft Beers on Tap
What People are Saying
“The bartenders know their stuff!”
Idustry Mondays!! It’s both a local bar AND the better place to party Downtown.
“”You Can’t Say You’ve Lived Until You Try This.”
“Best Bar Around.”
MON – WED
11:00am – 1:00am
THURS – SAT
11:00am – 2:00am
11:00am – 1:00am
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!